Welcome to our Team Aims!
The time has come round again to review the team aims! This is a great opportunity to review our practice and identifying new areas to work on while striving to reinforce our continuing goals. These aspects form our underpinning team philosophy and therefore, are very important to us. We are delighted to have achieved many of our original aims and have set ourselves four main targets for the year ahead.
Mostly Ghostly aim to;
- Respond to initial enquiries within 48 hours – we endeavour to reply as soon as possible – this may take the form of an initial acknowledgement followed by a full response (where appropriate). Due to the fact this project is carried out entirely in our spare time, there may be occasions when responses take a little longer. If your enquiry is urgent, please state in your e-mail or call us direct.
- Developing charitable events: we have received requests to organise charitable events and are keen to support local causes where possible.
- Update the site with a monthly blog. We will also check our static pages regularly and make updates e.g. tour dates
- Review investigation footage within three months and complete a full report within six months – this time frame takes into account our many commitments both personally and professionally
Mostly Ghostly will continue to:
- Provide a friendly, free and professional investigation service where confidentiality is respected
- Inform, educate and entertain the public through an inspiring range of ghost and local history events
- Communicate regularly through team meetings, telephone and e-mail
- Fund our project through creative ventures such as the Dumfries Ghost Walk and Haunted Highways Tour
- Promote tourism in Dumfries & Galloway
- Promote our work through; the media, our website, presentations and creative ventures
- Update the website regularly to reflect our many and varied activities
- Update our social media platforms regularly to reflect our many and varied activities
- Work with local schools, community organisations and businesses
- Encourage and provide methods of gathering formal and informal feedback
- Liaise with a range of individuals and groups to explore and create joint working opportunities
- Investigate a range of diverse locations including; homes, businesses, historic properties and roads
- Document evidence of paranormal activity
- Develop our knowledge and expertise in the realms of paranormal investigation
- Use simple, low-tech methods whilst being open to new ideas that may include a more technical approach
- Keep an open mind and be objective in our approach to investigations and their findings
- Familiarise ourselves with physical, psychological and environmental factors that can impact on paranormal experiences and take these into account before drawing a conclusion
- Add to, maintain and regularly review our contacts list
- Ensure consent has been given before publishing findings from private investigations
- Develop a personal paranormal database to be used as a reference tool to assist with our investigations, writing projects etc.
- Liaise with and seek advice from professional people and organisations to help determine the causes of alleged paranormal activity
This section will be reviewed annually.
If you have any questions or comments, you can reach the team through our online contact form or by phoning 07791 047835 or 07912 145865. You can also FOLLOW us on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you!