Ghost Walk Terms and Conditions
(official spiel for our policy on things)
- Due to health and safety issues, we do not allow children under 5 to participate on the Ghost Walk
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Mostly Ghostly cannot guarantee that you will find the Ghost Walk scary as every individual reacts differently. We do aim however, to provide an entertaining, informative and interactive event.
- The walk primarily features tales of ghostly activity and black history, therefore parental discretion is advised when bringing children along as some young people may find the content distressing/frightening.
- Participants should dress appropriately e.g. warm clothing and sensible shoes. You may also find a torch and umbrella useful.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs allowed on the walk. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be refused participation and asked to leave.
- Anyone behaving offensively or inappropriately towards the organisers or participants will be required to leave
- If participants wish to bring their own equipment e.g. cameras, it is at their own risk. They are also responsible for all personal belongings.
- Participants are welcome to take photographs during a walk, but not during presentations as this can be distracting. No video footage of presentations is permitted.
- During the walk, participants are required to either turn off their mobile phones or switch them on to silent mode.
- For all private group bookings, a deposit of 25% will be required to fully confirm the booking.
- For private group bookings, the full cost must be paid, at the latest, 10 days ahead of the walk. In the event of cancellation up to 48 hours ahead of the walk, you will receive any payments made in full minus the deposit. If cancelled less than 48 hours ahead of the walk, you may be liable for the full payment.
- Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may require to cancel a walk, potentially at short notice. Should this occur, we will contact any individuals who have made bookings as soon as a decision has been made. In the event of this being a private group booking, every effort will be made to rearrange a date to enable the transfer of tickets. Should this be unsuitable, a full refund will be afforded. Personal expenses e.g. travel costs will not be refunded.
- Participants are expected to stick to the walking route and remain in the main group so as to ensure maximum enjoyment and promote health and safety.
- To promote safety at all outdoor events, the police are informed in advance of when and where tours are taking place, their duration and e.g. number of attendees
- There may be mobility issues on the walk e.g. cobbled streets and a reasonably steep incline, however we feel that most areas can be successfully negotiated. If you have any mobility questions or queries please contact Mostly Ghostly who will be happy to help you.
- Ghost Walk participants are reminded that due to the unknown nature of the paranormal, they take part at their own risk. Mostly Ghostly accept no liability for any accident, injury, distress or illness arising from attending the ghost walk.
- We plan to review our Terms and Conditions on a regular basis which may result in changes/updates if appropriate.
- By attending the Ghost Walk, you accept the above Terms and Conditions.
Should you wish to speak to the team about any of our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phoning 07791 047835 or 07912 145865.