(official spiel for our policy on things – in no particular order)
- Young people under 16 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult
- There is a suggested age guide of 8 and above on this tour
- Mostly Ghostly cannot guarantee that you will find the tour scary as every individual reacts differently. We do aim however, to provide an entertaining, informative and interactive event.
- The event primarily features tales of ghostly activity and dark history, therefore parental/carer’s discretion is advised when bringing young people along as some may find the content distressing/frightening.
- Participants should dress appropriately e.g. warm clothing and sensible shoes. You may also find a torch and umbrella useful – for more info, check out Top Tour Tips
- No alcohol or recreational drugs allowed on the event. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be refused participation and asked to leave.
- Anyone behaving offensively or inappropriately towards the organisers or participants will be asked to leave and the police informed
- If participants wish to bring their own equipment e.g. cameras, it is at their own risk. They are also responsible for all personal belongings.
- Participants are welcome to take photographs during a walk, but not during presentations as this can be distracting. No video footage of presentations is permitted.
- During the walk, participants are required to either turn off their mobile phones or switch them on to silent mode.
- Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may require to cancel an event, potentially at short notice. Should this occur, we will contact any individuals who have made bookings as soon as a decision has been made. In the event of this being a private group booking, every effort will be made to rearrange a date to enable the transfer of tickets. Should this be unsuitable, a full refund will be afforded. Personal expenses e.g. travel costs will not be refunded.
- Participants are expected to stick to the route and remain in the main group so as to ensure maximum enjoyment and promote health and safety.
- There are mobility issues on this event e.g. uneven surfaces, such as tracks and woodlands. As such, the tour is not suitable for people with serious mobility issues – if you have any queries, please contact the team who will be happy to help.
- To promote safety at all outdoor events, the police are informed in advance of when and where tours are taking place, their duration and e.g. number of attendees.
- Event participants are reminded that due to the unknown nature of the paranormal, they take part at their own risk. Mostly Ghostly accept no liability for any accident, injury, distress or illness arising from attending this event.
- Mostly Ghostly have the right to refuse admission to our events
- This website is a free resource and as such, content may not always be up to date. It is the responsibility of potential guests to contact the team in advance with any queries or updates on Terms and Conditions.
- We plan to review our Terms and Conditions on a regular basis which may result in changes/updates if appropriate.
- By attending this event, you accept the above Terms and Conditions.
Should you wish to speak to the team about any of our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phoning 07791 047835 or 07912 145865.